The Beattie office is now closed.
The office will re-open on Monday, July 24th.
Office hours will be from 7:30am-3:30pm.
Counselors will return on Wednesday, July 26th.
(NOTE) Adobe Acrobat documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Instructional Technology & Accountability
The Assessment and Student Data Department coordinates all testing programs (K-12) including the State CAASPP program, Physical Fitness, NAEP, GATE testing, and District created benchmark exams. This department also generates test-related data for school sites to analyze student progress and program effectiveness through the use of Illuminate Education.
- Director: Jamie Cortz
- Contact Number: 909-307-5300 ext. 20310
Assessment and Student Data Links
- Accountability Progress Reports (APR)
- CAASPP Test Results
- CELDT Test Results
- Smarter Balanced Assessments
- Smarter Balanced Practice Tests
- 2015 - 2016 CAASPP Student Score Report Guides